Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Italy

Well, I guess that Hannah and I are going to Italy. I booked the tickets last night and I feel like we got pretty good airfare so I am happy. Unfortunately, I cant buy airfare on Craigslist but at least if you do your homework you can get a reduced rate.

I dont really know what to think about going there. I am very used to going on trips around the country and the rest of the world with an objective in mind. Sometimes it's to catch fish, chase game animals, catch waves, mission work or a host of other things. But, its not very often I get to go to an area with no real plan in mind other than to just immerse myself in the culture.

I am the most excited about going because Hannah has been wanting to go ever since we got married and I know it was a real dream of hers to do it before we started having children. I am also excited about the history and definitely the food. Its going to be a great time for Hannah and I to get away as well and just spend some time together.

Im sure the wine wont be too bad either...

1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely going to have the time of your life, Sweetie!!! I am going to make sure of that... I cannot wait to take you to the places in which completely awed and amazed me back in 2003. Thank you for sacrificing your idea of a perfect vacation to come with me. I know you will LOVE the culture, the food, the history... and of course, the food and wine. Can't wait for our "second honeymoon!!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete